WHAT IS THE AURA?
The aura is the electromagnetic field/atmosphere that surrounds the human body and every organism and object in the Universe. It extends all around our body for about 4-5feet (in a average healthy body).
The aura consist of seven levels/layers/auric bodies . Each one of the subtle bodies that exist around the physical body, has its own unique frequency. They are interrelated, and affect one another and the person’s feelings, emotions, thinking, behaviour, and health as well.
Aura is the layer of energy which interconnects all other subtle bodies and also acts like a shield covering and protecting our more refined subtle bodies like the mental, emotional, and spiritual and astral bodies. Like for our physical body to survive and maintain its health, oxygen plays a vital role for our existence similarly the Pranic forces which are commonly called Prana (life force) is the subtle energy that is required by our more refined bodies to function and maintain a good health. So if we want our bodies to absorb oxygen properly from the environment we should keep our lungs healthy thereby keeping our physical body healthy, similarly if we want our subtle bodies to function properly and to absorb the pranic energies properly we need to keep our aura healthy. Like for our physical body we do regular exercises to keep it healthy and working, we should also practice some form of energy exercise which regulates the proper flow of pranic energies in our subtle bodies.
THE AURIC BODIES
1) Physical auric body – Physical sensations. Simple physical comfort, pleasure, health.
2) The etheric auric body – Emotions with respect to self. Self-acceptance and self love.
3) Vital auric body – Rational mind. To understand the
situation in a clear, linear, rational way.
4) Astral (emotional) body – Relations with others. Loving interaction with friends and family.
5) Lower mental auric body – Divine will within. To align with the divine will within, to make commitment to speak and follow the truth.
6) Higher mental auric body – Divine love, and spiritual ecstasy.
7) Spiritual (intuitive) body – Divine mind, serenity. To be connected to divine mind and to understand the greater universal pattern.
Different colors can mean different things and there are several interpretations for each color so we advise you to pay attention to the shade, as that is what is the most important! Bright colours and pastels have a positive vibration while murkier, dark colors have a more negative energy associated with them.
Here are some basic definitions to help you in case you want to know more:
- RED: Heart and circulation. Associated with anger and stress.
- ORANGE: Pertains to the reproductive organs and emotional feelings. Sometimes associated with addictions.
- YELLOW: Pertains to the spleen and high vitality. Can show inspiration, cheerfulness and intelligence.
- GREEN: Pertains to the chest and lungs. Emotionally represents a balance and a love of natural things.
- TURQUOISE: Pertains to the immune system. Turquoise is said to show compassion and an ability to heal.
- BLUE: Pertains to the throat. Emotionally it shows a calm person with some intuitive ability.
- BLUE SHADES: Light Blue shows inner peace and truthfulness. Royal Blue can indicate an ability at clairvoyance.
- INDIGO: Pertains to the pituitary gland. Symbolic of the third eye it can indicate mediumistic abilities.
- VIOLET: Pertains to pineal gland. This color shows spirituality and sensitivity. Violet is often seen in the auras of vegetarians.
- LAVENDER: Can indicate a disposition that is both sensitive and a little unrealistic.
- SILVER: Pertains to spiritual energy. Silver in the aura can reveal a person who is awakened, generous and inspired.
- GOLD: Pertains to protection. Gold is often used by psychics to close the aura or to protect against negative influences.
- BLACK: Pertains to lack of energy and depression. Black is the absence of light – can also show grief and potential health problems.
- WHITE: Similar to silver this color shows energy. white can also show purity and recovery from illness. It is also seen as small balls of light in the aura when spirit is in communication with the subject.
- PASTELS: A dominance of pastel colors in the aura shows a gentle and sensitive disposition.
- BROWN: Pertains to skepticism and a closed mind.